Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
1. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “Mygstcenter”, “We” and “Us”, refers to Mygstcenter.com or MxWeb Infotech.
- “Party”, “Parties” refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- MxWeb infotech Run this Site Under the Name of MyGstCenter.
2. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
3. By becoming a registered user of MygstCenter.com and our affiliate sites, you agree to be contacted by Mygstcenter.com and our affiliates via communication modes including but not limited to email, SMS, MMS, and telephonic calls.
4. You agree that Mygstcenter may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website and block Your future access to the Website if Mygstcenter determines that You have violated the terms of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement(s). You also agree that any violation by You of the agreement(s) will cause irreparable harm to Mygstcenter, for which monetary damages may be inadequate, and You consent to Mygstcenter obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that Mygstcenter deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Mygstcenter may have at law or in equity.
5. Mygstcenter reserves the right to refuse access to use the services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
6. Payment: i).We accept Visa and Master Credit Card, Debit Cards and Net banking as mode of payments which are processed through our payment gateway partner. No information pertaining to payment is shared with us as you fill all the payment related information on your bank’s site.
ii).To avail of and use the Services you will have to register with Mygstcenter with detail of your information like email-id, name, mob/Tele No, date of birth etc. and then you have the option to submit the Admission form with online payment option. As a part of registration process you agree to provide credit card details etc. You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services offered by Mygstcenter will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You represent that you have valid rights and title in any and all Contents/Credit Card details that you submit on the Site, that you have not infringed on any right over the same belonging to any party and further that you will indemnify MxWeb Infotech or its affiliates for all claims arising out of any content/Credit Card details that you post on the Site. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to Mygstcenter. Mygstcenter will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
8. Exclusions and Limitations: The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
(a) excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
(b) excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
9. Limitation of Liability: All transactions on the Mygstcenter website, monetary and otherwise, are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-reversible, save and except in the event of proven gross negligence on the part of MxWeb Infotech or its representatives, in which event the user agrees that the user shall only be entitled to a refund of the amount actually paid by the user and actually received by MxWeb Infotech with respect to the recharge done by the user. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if MxWeb Infotech has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, MxWeb Infotech liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent of the amount actually paid for by any user while availing any of the services on the Mygstcenter website.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction : This agreement and the relationship between you and MxWeb Infotech shall be is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the sites/services.
11. Modification of These Terms and Conditions of Use: The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. User is required to check terms and conditions at every visit. No notification communication will be done subject to change in terms and conditions.
12. Force Mature: Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of god, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement contained herein.
13.16. General Provision: All the terms and conditions between you and Mygstcenter.com shall be governed by the law of India. By visiting Mygstcenter.com, you agree to the laws. Any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Mygstcenter.com or its affiliates is subject to Lucknow jurisdiction only.
MyGstCenter Head Office at:
16-C Siddharth Complex, New Senani Vihar,
Rajani Khand, Rai Bareli Road,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India 226029